These online workshops will give you further skills to hold better personalised conversations about what matters and is important to people.
SALC and The South West Personalised Care and Health Coaching Skills Collaborative are delighted to present this new online learning opportunity to develop your personalised conversations skills.
This learning is suitable for all colleagues in health, care, social work, voluntary sector, community and all public facing roles.
These online workshops will give you further skills to hold better personalised conversations about what matters and is important to people, understand their own strengths and better enable people to act for themselves to live happier, healthier lives, as independently as possible.
The aim of this course is to introduce you to the principles of personalised care and to develop an understanding of the interpersonal skills and dynamics in supported conversations. As a result of this learning, you will be able to:
– Explain the shifts in the way of working with personalised care
– Consider the wider culture shift in the health and care system
– Demonstrate skills by facilitating a personalised conversation
– Experience a personalised conversation
– Appreciate the importance of personal health and wellbeing
– Discuss how personalised care can enable better outcomes for all.
The course is carried out over two sessions, both of which need to be attended to complete the course:
Booking link: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/641211279197